- Navigation widget: Navigation arrows, tags, links, and other information can be found at the top of the page.
- Viewing modes: You can browse photo posts via gallery mode (thumbnails) or blog mode (complete posts).
- Tags: Click the navigation widget to view photo tags. Featured tags are indexed on the Channels page.
- Themes: Some channels have been themed. Most themes are palette swaps, but keep an eye out for more creative ones.
- Background: Click the darkroom or lightbox links to swap the background colour.
- Favourites: If you see a gold star, click it to see more favourite photos.
- RSS feed: Sign up for the feed to have posts delivered to you. Please note that only public photos are included and images are slightly downsized in the feed.
Accounts and management:
- User accounts: With a user account, you may have access to user levels and ⁄ or demo mode.
- User levels: Some accounts have a user level, such as family or friends, which can access private content.
- Demo mode: With demo mode, you can preview website management. For more information, check out the demo mode page.
- Invitation code: Want to sign up? Contact FLPOI and ask for an invitation code.